Hi all.

I'm having major trouble signing in to samsung account. It keeps saying processing failed. Can't use any part of my phone that is linked to my samsung account. I am 100% sure that I have the password correct, because I've changed it on my computer and I can log in on my computer to samsung, but not on my S7. WTF is the deal with this.
    03-28-2016 04:20 PM
    Might be just that the Samsung Account service is down (yes, it happens). I'd wait an hour or two before trying again.

I assume you've made sure your phone has an active data connection (either mobile data or WiFi), right?
    03-28-2016 04:24 PM
    Might be just that the Samsung Account service is down (yes, it happens). I'd wait an hour or two before trying again.

I assume you've made sure your phone has an active data connection (either mobile data or WiFi), right?
    What is wifi?

Lol Jk, yes, my phone has a data connect. A few days ago I started not being able to access google play store. Figured I'd try to fix it and today realized I can't enter in the password. Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe there's another problem. I'll try again later and see if that fixes it.
    03-28-2016 04:29 PM
    What is wifi?

Lol Jk, yes, my phone has a data connect. A few days ago I started not being able to access google play store. Figured I'd try to fix it and today realized I can't enter in the password. Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe there's another problem. I'll try again later and see if that fixes it.
    Just sign out of Google on the phone and re-sign in. Had this happen a few times and that fixed my problem.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    03-28-2016 04:36 PM