Hi all! I get my S7 Edge delivered tomorrow (beyond excited!!!)
    Does the Wireless Fast Charge Pad work if the phone has a case on it, or does it have to charge without it?
    03-28-2016 09:22 PM
    Should work with most cases, depends on the case. Not sure about Otterbox or the big cases.
    03-28-2016 09:23 PM
    I have both wireless fast chargers (Samsung Stand & Pad) and charging is fine with my case on, using the Spigen Neo-Hybrid case.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-28-2016 11:28 PM
    The Samsung Flat fast charger works great with the commuter on my S7 Edge as well as my S6 Edge Plus with the Symmetry.

03-28-2016 11:44 PM
    I have both wireless fast chargers (Samsung Stand & Pad) and charging is fine with my case on, using the Spigen Neo-Hybrid case.

Which do you prefer?
    03-28-2016 11:59 PM
    I've got a dbrand back skin and a spigen neo hybrid on my edge. My flat fast charger works fine with my case on.
    03-29-2016 03:09 AM
    I got a question guys, bought a Samsung wireless charger from Samsung, well it was that promotion thing for using Samsung pay but for some reason the charging is slow, so if connecting the cable tells me 1 hour and 40 min to full charge using the pad it says 3 hours... not sure why. anyways I'm using this case and It works fine with the wireless charger.
    Amazon.com: Galaxy S7 Edge Case, SUPCASE Full-body Rugged Holster Case WITHOUT Built-in Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016 Release), Unicorn Beetle PRO Series - Retail Package (Black/Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    03-29-2016 08:50 AM
    I got a question guys, bought a Samsung wireless charger from Samsung, well it was that promotion thing for using Samsung pay but for some reason the charging is slow, so if connecting the cable tells me 1 hour and 40 min to full charge using the pad it says 3 hours... not sure why. anyways I'm using this case and It works fine with the wireless charger.
    Amazon.com: Galaxy S7 Edge Case, SUPCASE Full-body Rugged Holster Case WITHOUT Built-in Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016 Release), Unicorn Beetle PRO Series - Retail Package (Black/Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    The wireless charger that came from the promotion was not a fast charge device.
    03-29-2016 10:46 AM
    Which do you prefer?
    I really like the stand more, its not nearly as big as it appears in photos and love it on my nightstand, doubles as a bedside clock/alarm with either Always On or Night Clock on. Plus with the stand I can just drop it in the stand and its good every time, with the Pad if its off centered you have to adjust it and make sure it lights up meaning connection has been made BUT the pad is a bit less conspicuous sitting on my end table in my living room..
    Sidenote, what I am experiencing is much more phone use because I never worry about battery life anymore, if it gets down a bit I just drop in on the Fast Charger and in a little while its back to full.. I have another coming for work now lol..
    03-29-2016 06:22 PM