I've enabled and re-enabled the fingerprint scan feature several times, both in DashLane and Android. Can't seem to get it to work for DashLane at all. Doesn't even ask for the fingerprint scan in order to fill out login fields or to open the DashLane app even. Fingerprint scan works fantastic otherwise, but it'd be swell if it'd work for quick login credentials on virtually any site or app....

Anyone getting this to work with the S7e yet? Maybe a compatibility issue still, and just need to wait for an update?
    03-29-2016 07:43 AM
    Same thing here. Nothing seems to help. I contacted support and they told me that it was fixed in the beta. Tried that, didn't help either. Google results are filled with news items that Dashlane now supports fingerprint scans. Hope they resolve it soon.

If you want to, you can join the beta program here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!fo...e-beta-channel. After this, reinstall/update from the play store.
    03-29-2016 06:55 PM
    Hi there, this is Simon from Dashlane's Support team. I can confirm that our Fingerprint fix has now been released via our beta channel. Feel free to click here to become a beta tester, and download our latest update (4.2.1) from the Play Store.

Please note that once this fix has been released as a public update, you may leave the beta channel if you do not really wish to become a beta tester for Dashlane!

Thanks! Let us know if that does not work for you!
    04-04-2016 11:34 AM