Poor Bluetooth/Aux Sound Output, SoundAlive?

A

AC Question

Hi all,

Just finally made the jump from iPhone after like 6 years, came from iPhone 6 to Galaxy Edge S7, I do love the phone in various areas.

The only major concern is the audio output, I listen to a lot of music either through Beats headphones and my Sony car Bluetooth stereo when I'm driving. What iv noticed is the sound quality is noticeably poor compared to my iPhone but iv been constantly adjusting the SoundAlive equaliser, Adapt Sound settings and trying different apps.

I'm worried its a problem with an otherwise great phone, is there any way of getting the best audio out of the Galaxy Edge S7 (UK), is it possible to use another program better than SoundAlive or is more of a hardware shortfall?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! First, make sure the volume control on the phone is turned up. You can use the car's volume control to adjust it further. Second, consider turning off all equalizer settings on the phone--they sometimes don't translate well to the car stereo. I find it better to play music using a flat EQ on the phone, and then use the car's system to adjust the tone.

Dannyh1991

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Hey, thank you for the reply.

I turned all the equalisers to default and the adapt sound off, it sounded better but I have slightly reduced the bass to give it a more overall balanced sound since the car stereo must be emphasising this even more.

Thanks for the help!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan