Fast moving Ghost line, top to bottom S7 Edge display

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Every now and then I'll see the fast moving ghost line run front the top of my screen to the bottom. It's hard to explain. Like pulling down the notification shade but just a real fast line that flies from the top of the display to the bottom.

Not sure if it's something from the notification shade or from Samsung pay at the bottom.

Maybe I'm losing my mind. :-\

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Every now and then I'll see the fast moving ghost line run front the top of my screen to the bottom. It's hard to explain. Like pulling down the notification shade but just a real fast line that flies from the top of the display to the bottom.

Not sure if it's something from the notification shade or from Samsung pay at the bottom.

Maybe I'm losing my mind. :-\
I don't see anything regarding this and other S7's. Have you tried clearing cache to see if that fixes it? If anyone is experiencing this please chime in and advise what fix(es) you have used so that OP can resolve this.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I see it too. I think it's the Samsung Pay tab at the bottom of the home screen. Not sure why it does that.
Yes, I believe it has something to do with Samsung pay. Why it races from the top to the bottom I have no idea. Another thing to drive me nuts like the SD card notification. :-\