04-04-2016 04:21 PM
63 123
tools
    about 70% of what i type is by swyping and for me swiftkey doesnt cut it. I try it at least 2 times a year for a few days then switch back to the google keyboard. For what ever reason swiftkey just picks tons of the wrong words when I swype. Ive wondered if it could have anything to do with me being left handed. I know that doesnt make sence but it has to be something because so many people love it and it just sucks for me!
    04-01-2016 10:49 PM
    about 70% of what i type is by swyping and for me swiftkey doesnt cut it. I try it at least 2 times a year for a few days then switch back to the google keyboard. For what ever reason swiftkey just picks tons of the wrong words when I swype. Ive wondered if it could have anything to do with me being left handed. I know that doesnt make sence but it has to be something because so many people love it and it just sucks for me!
    I'm one of those who loves SwiftKey, but I never swipe. I wonder if others who do also love SwiftKey.
    04-01-2016 11:33 PM
    Using blackberry keyboard on my G2, though anxiously hoping that microsoft brings WordFlow keyboard to android.
    04-02-2016 02:26 AM
    I swype 99% of the time. I've tried to like SwiftKey but it just doesn't swype as good as Swype. I've also tried stock google on M8 and it isn't bad actually, but prefer Swype. I've tried several other keyboards as well with the swype function and they always disappoint compared to Swype. I'd highly recommend anyone who enjoys swyping on SwiftKey give it a try on Swype and notice the difference.
    04-02-2016 03:01 AM
    I swype 99% of the time. I've tried to like SwiftKey but it just doesn't swype as good as Swype. I've also tried stock google on M8 and it isn't bad actually, but prefer Swype. I've tried several other keyboards as well with the swype function and they always disappoint compared to Swype. I'd highly recommend anyone who enjoys swyping on SwiftKey give it a try on Swype and notice the difference.
    I always liked swype and it was my daily driver, I just came back to Android after a 3 month windows hiatus and been trying other keyboards just for the fun of it(haven't gone back to skype yet but will eventually lol)..
    Google Keyboard is ok but tired of the choose keyboard notification that keeps popping up even though I set it up correctly, 3 times!! Now I'm take Swiftkey for a ride.. Actually the first time I ever tried it.
    04-02-2016 08:07 AM
    I have the same issues with the stock keyboard. It replaces words with emails, or even things like "thank you!" Will auto change to "thank I!" For no reason when I'm not spelling anything wrong. SUPER irritating. I'm also a very fast typer so this drives me insane to go back deleting all the time.

I find that Googles keyboards are overall very good but can be a bit laggy and gitchy sometimes. I've had them freeze up before or are laggy to pop up at all.

Swiftkey is also good, especially if you like to change the layout, colors, etc. But I had a hard time getting that one to learn words I needed it to autpcorrect for me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-02-2016 06:39 PM
    I do not really Swype but I should try it some time, I touch type and type faster than my typical accuracy can handle, so I am looking for the very best keyboard to help correct my mistakes with out tons of assistance from me backing up and retyping all the time.
    04-02-2016 07:03 PM
    So I am testing typing with Fleksy now, this is really odd but it's fairly fast. I feel like it corrects fairly well snd layout is certainly roomy but I am going to need to mess around with getting used to these gestures.

Any one use Fleksy?
    04-02-2016 07:18 PM
    So I am testing typing with Fleksy now, this is really odd but it's fairly fast. I feel like it corrects fairly well snd layout is certainly roomy but I am going to need to mess around with getting used to these gestures.

Any one use Fleksy?
    I use Fleksy. By far my favorite keyboard.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-02-2016 07:43 PM
    Swiftkey FTW
    04-04-2016 12:53 AM
    After using the stock keyboard since I got my Edge (pre-ordered, so however long that is), I am moving back to Swiftkey. As others have mentioned, the predictive text for the stock keyboard inserts too many bizarro email addresses etc that I am needing to correct, or am flat out overlooking. I loved Swiftkey on my S5, and I am now going to give that an extended try out on my S7 Edge.

Three texts and two emails laters, I feel that Swifkey results in far fewer typing errors on my part, and more sane predictions. This is likely where I am staying.
    04-04-2016 10:04 AM
    Personally I like WRIO keyboard. It's still in Beta though and and should be in the Store around May.
    04-04-2016 04:15 PM
    Personally I like WRIO keyboard as it's quite a cool concept. It's still in beta phase though. Should be in the stores around may.
    04-04-2016 04:21 PM
63 123