S7 Edge group messaging issues, what could be wrong?

A

AC Question

S7 edge group messaging issues

Hi guys. I switched over to a Galaxy S7 edge from Verizon. I had an iPhone previously. I have deregistered my number from imessage. However when in group messaging and not just one various different groups. There are certain participants that send me a text message in the group and I don't receive them. However in a totally different group I will receive their messages. I've tried making a new group and the problem persists. Do you guys have any idea why?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: S7 edge group messaging issues

Welcome to Android Central! Sometimes you have to call Apple Support to make sure your phone number has been completely removed from iMessage.

bullittmustang

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

You need to have everyone in all of your groups delete all message threads with you in it, and any messages with you all together. You delete yours too. Restart your phones, send an individual message to each of your friends, then have them start a new group message. If it doesn't work, someone missed a delete of a message with you in it. Also first make sure you are signed out of imessages from any phone, ipad, or computer. It will work!

bsc249

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site

You need to have everyone in all of your groups delete all message threads with you in it, and any messages with you all together. You delete yours too. Restart your phones, send an individual message to each of your friends, then have them start a new group message. If it doesn't work, someone missed a delete of a message with you in it. Also first make sure you are signed out of imessages from any phone, ipad, or computer. It will work!

Whether it works or not, That might be the most retarded solution I have ever read...

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

Whether it works or not, That might be the most retarded solution I have ever read...

First of all, I don't use the word retarded.
The steps he described, while insane are necessary and the only thing that will work. Thank apple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey