I also own the Note 5, and in that forum there is/was a thread with lots of posts about cool features.

So, what cool features have you disovered or have found useful with your S7 Edge? (they may not be new to the Edge, but may be new to new owners whose previous phones didn't have a feature, so please post those features as well.)

If you can, include where the feature can be found. Pics are always a help!
    03-30-2016 05:48 AM
    I really like the screen print extras with the s7 edge, I like being able to capture more.
    BamaMomRollTide likes this.
    03-30-2016 07:46 AM
    Like the various ways to keep the screen unlocked. Getting to it: Apps> Settings> Lock screen & security> Secure lock settings> Smart lock> then Trusted device or Trusted place or Trusted voice or On body. I have Trusted Place on so it's always unlocked at home.
    cdd543 likes this.
    03-31-2016 09:55 PM
    I really like the screen print extras with the s7 edge, I like being able to capture more.
    I second this, it's simple things that make a difference.

Camera of course, I love taking photos and the low light sensor on this thing is the best out there.
    04-01-2016 01:33 AM
    The animated panoramic photos, new to me as I have come from using HTC the last few years. Didn't even realise they did that until I viewed in the Samsung gallery app, usually use Google photos. Very cool!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    BamaMomRollTide likes this.
    04-01-2016 03:08 AM
    Coming from a purely iPhone user since the iPhone 3G, the best feature is...

The whole freaking phone.
    04-02-2016 12:09 PM
    Coming From a Droid ultra. Total customizable UI. The theme store, the various different quirks. The camera and gestures. The muliti window! The whole freaking phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Alan Sims and cbugzeee like this.
    04-02-2016 01:47 PM
    Ok..dumb question....I don't know what you mean by screen print extras
    04-03-2016 10:24 PM
    Ok..dumb question....I don't know what you mean by screen print extras
    After you do a screen capture a dialog box opens up at the bottom of the screen with more options like continuing to capture what is further down on the screen so you can make long captures like this

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge
    Attached Thumbnails What Cool or Useful Features Have You Found with your S7 Edge?-3334.jpg  
    04-03-2016 10:30 PM
    Fast access to the camera with double-click of the home button is perfect.

My Knox is neat; it's an encrypted shell inside which you can run sensitive apps like banking, corporate server access, etc.

I like the Edge screen, especially the ability to set AOD to switch to a subtle slim display of time/date/battery on the edge during certain times, like in the evening.

I love the fingerprint scanner; this is my first phone with that function. Smart Lock is excellent too; I have it set to remain unlocked at home, and while connected to BT inside my vehicle.

Quick Settings by swiping down from the status bar is great too; I haven't figured out how to add settings here yet though?

All in all this seems like a well sorted OS and interface.
    04-04-2016 12:13 AM