No email vibrate on vibrate

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Hello to all

I've been reading around and it doesn't seem all that strange that a lot fo the same devices behave with slight differences. I'm not sure if this is carrier related or what but here's the issue im having. When i set my phone on vibrate, normally all notifications, texts, calls and so forth would vibrate and the LED flashes, except with emails. When i get an email, stock samsung email app, not gmail, only the LED flashes. I'm on T-mobile and using 6.0.1, anyone else's behaves like this. I recall with my other AT&T S7E the emails would also vibrate when the phone was set to vibrate.

I know you could switch "on" vibrate for email notifications deep in the email settings for when the profile is on "sound", which is not what i want. I just want to be notified via a vibration when a anything comes in and the phone is set to "vibrate".

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experiences and any help you could provide. :D

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
I've tried all i know besides the obvious settings changes. I've rebooted in safe mode, wipe cache partition but at this time i'm all out of ideas. Also tried setting "vibrate" on in the email notifications itself but this just enables vibrate at all times and i simply want it when the sound mode is set to vibrate. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante