So when I went to try out Good Lock I found it was actually already installed on my phone. Well I updated it through the Galaxy apps tried it out and there were just a few different things I didn't like so I went into the app and hit uninstall. Well it removed the Good Lock UI but the app is still "installed" under Galaxy apps.

No biggie except while browsing Instagram later my phone randomly restarted and when it started up again Good Lock was reactivated on my phone.

So I had to hit uninstall and restart my phone again. I hope this isn't something that will happen often especially since there is no way to completely uninstall it from my phone. (when In the Galaxy app and I go to my apps I can hit delete but Goods Lock isn't one of the apps that I can select for deletion)

Anyone else had this happen, or should I probably be good going forward and this was just a random bug?
    03-30-2016 06:04 PM
    Now I'm getting this message every time I restart my phone https://imgur.com/AdZerlz

So it seems like it's actually trying to check for Good Lock now every time I restart my phone.
    03-31-2016 08:58 AM
    It also reinstalled myself last night for no apparent reason. I uninstalled it so hopefully it doesn't keep happening like you said. And I also get that message every once in a while too. Idk what's going on.
    03-31-2016 09:56 AM
    Try clearing the cache in recovery mode. Should stop the message coming back
    03-31-2016 10:53 AM
    Same thing happened to me. I had to go into Galaxy App settings and turn off the automatic updates. Hasn't happened since.
    03-31-2016 11:28 AM
    That is appearing on mine since new, only thing I can think of is that I disabled the app causing that message via Package Disabler PRO, I haven't paid too much attention to that cause I can leave with that, if it gets to the point to bother me then I can always try re-enabling all disabled apps and going one by one until I find the culprit.
    03-31-2016 12:20 PM
    Try clearing the cache in recovery mode. Should stop the message coming back
    Exactly what I was going to suggest and that I already have thought about to do if I decide to uninstall an begin having the issue. Try that and let us know if it fixes, we hope so.

In the meantime, people on the Galaxy Apps Store are posting feedbacks about it and they have taken notices and have said that they are going to look and see if they can get a prompt fix with an update, so at least we know they are aware and are paying attention so we should expect to get this and other things fixed, like the Quick Connect feature been missing with Good Lock installed, it seems that the only way that we can access that feature is via the Original Notification Shade.
    03-31-2016 12:24 PM
    Exactly what I was going to suggest and that I already have thought about to do if I decide to uninstall an begin having the issue. Try that and let us know if it fixes, we hope so.

In the meantime, people on the Galaxy Apps Store are posting feedbacks about it and they have taken notices and have said that they are going to look and see if they can get a prompt fix with an update, so at least we know they are aware and are paying attention so we should expect to get this and other things fixed, like the Quick Connect feature been missing with Good Lock installed, it seems that the only way that we can access that feature is via the Original Notification Shade.
    Tried doing this and unfortunately it didn't work. Still seeing that message when i restart my phone.

But i did turn off auto updates of my galaxy apps.
    03-31-2016 12:51 PM
    Tried doing this and unfortunately it didn't work. Still seeing that message when i restart my phone.

But i did turn off auto updates of my galaxy apps.
    Like I said I'm getting that message basically since the first day I got the phone, and I just installed Good lock a couple of days ago, so it's not the Good lock app causing that.

I'm sure that I disabled or uninstalled something that causes that, maybe with Package Disabler Pro, but it doesn't bother me right now as it's just when I restart.
    03-31-2016 02:35 PM
    Like I said I'm getting that message basically since the first day I got the phone, way and I just installed Good lock a couple of days ago, so it's not the Good lock app causing that.

I'm sure that I disabled or uninstalled something that causes that, maybe with Package Disabler Pro, but it doesn't bother me right now as it's just when I restart
    That's a good point. I did just run through my package disabler pro recently and added some more stuff to disable. And this probably was the first time i've restarted it since then.

Thanks.
    03-31-2016 02:57 PM
    OK, Good Lock isn't actually an app. It's an update to SystemUI, which holds the UI elements for your device. That's why when you go to the Samsung app store it shows as already installed. SystemUI is already installed (otherwise you'd have a pretty bland user experience). If you disable it, you're probably screwing up SystemUI, so I wouldn't recommend that.

When you uninstall Good Lock through it's interface, what you're really doing is removing the update to SystemUI, reverting to the original version.

As for reinstalling, it sounds like if you have automatically update apps turned on, the Samsung app store is automatically updating SystemUI every time there's an update to Good Lock. That's annoying, but it's nice to know they're updating the app. As RG129 suggests, turn off automatic updates for the Galaxy app store.
    03-31-2016 04:14 PM
    They just posted a new version and they took care of most of original people complaints, the only thing missing for me right now is the Quick Connect feature that it seems that the only way to get access to it is via Original Notification shade. If they fix this, for me will be a keeper for sure, I've been keeping it expecting for an update and now I can say that they are 90% where they should be with this.

In general, a very good update.

04-04-2016 01:54 PM