Bluetooth remote start/stop switch for video recording on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

pianomanjp

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
I purchased the "jaws" mount from www.camrah.com/jaws & it came with a bluetooth remote that works fine for taking a picture, but does NOT work (as advertised) for starting & stopping a video recording.

The jaws mounts right to a tripod very nicely, and I've emailed the company 3 times for an answer about the video but no luck so far.

If there's a bluetooth device that starts & stops video recording I'd love to know the brand - thanks in advance for any help on this!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the "jaws" mount from CamRah JAWS Mount + BT Remote Video & it came with a bluetooth remote that works fine for taking a picture, but does NOT work (as advertised) for starting & stopping a video recording.

The jaws mounts right to a tripod very nicely, and I've emailed the company 3 times for an answer about the video but no luck so far.

If there's a bluetooth device that starts & stops video recording I'd love to know the brand - thanks in advance for any help on this!

Welcome to Android Central!

The best place to look is on Amazon, they usually have a really great selection and a ton of people post reviews.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11