Bluetooth keeps dropping

CMYMUD

May 10, 2011
Visit site
After Verizon update on 331 my Bluetooth will not stay connected to my Chevy truck before the update I had no issue. Anyone else having this issue? Dropping out in my Jeep as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
you got an Update to the S7 Edge software yesterday?

i got the last one for WiFi fixes, but that was a week or so ago. My bluetooth is rock solid, but my Wifi is still lame

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
ok, thats the same update i have, but mine was on the 25th. so yeah, no Bluetooth issues at all. I actually find Bluetooth on the S7 Edge to be one of the best BT experiences I have had.

Sleekun

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the dropping issue, I've got a bluetooth headphones and the samsung gear s watch, both of them I've had with my S6 edge and they worked fine, but now just out of the blue and at seemingly random times i get a notifiction on my watch that bluetooth has been disconnected, then seconds later it reconnects, a few times my music has just suddenly stopped and i had to reconnect my headphones, i believe the same thing is happening. Again nothing changed with the watch or headphones, they worked fine on the s6 edge, but s7 edge is periodically dropping, happened about 10 minutes ago which prompted me to get on the forum and search on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze