Brand new Galaxy S7. After downloading all my Audible books, I ran out of space. I installed a 200 gb SD card. I moved the 10 gb+ of Audible app/books to the SD card. [I wanted to manually move everything, but for whatever reason, I cannot find Audible on my phone or on the SD card through My Files; however, it's on the phone.] The app is listed as residing on the SD card. Yet my system storage is still full and my SD card does not show a significant change. I restarted the phone, just in case, but no change. Any ideas? If I have to, I'll uninstall and reinstall Audible, but wow, what a pain in the ****.
    04-01-2016 02:43 PM
    Brand new Galaxy S7. After downloading all my Audible books, I ran out of space. I installed a 200 gb SD card. I moved the 10 gb+ of Audible app/books to the SD card. [I wanted to manually move everything, but for whatever reason, I cannot find Audible on my phone or on the SD card through My Files; however, it's on the phone.] The app is listed as residing on the SD card. Yet my system storage is still full and my SD card does not show a significant change. I restarted the phone, just in case, but no change. Any ideas? If I have to, I'll uninstall and reinstall Audible, but wow, what a pain in the ****.
    The app could have moved successfully but not brought any of the downloaded content with it. I would personally think this is an Audible issue.

Is there a setting in the App to change storage to SD card instead of internal?
    04-01-2016 03:50 PM
    In the Audible settings, there is an option to select the SD card for downloaded audiobooks. When you select the SD card, it tells you that future downloads will be stored on the card but already downloaded books will remain on the phone.

I'm thinking that even though the app was moved to the card, the downloads stayed where they were.
    04-01-2016 04:35 PM