Time on edge display?

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to have time and date display like always on, but on the edge display so I don't have to take phone out of case to see time? I am using nova launcher and I dont know if that would interfere.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
In settings under Display, turn on Night Clock. Just set it during the hours you want it to display the time and date and it will display them in the edge panel during those hours.

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I saw a setting to have time on the edge instead of the always on display. It works on a set time span. I guess you could set a range to cover your need.

ajp8806

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
In settings under Display, turn on Night Clock. Just set it during the hours you want it to display the time and date and it will display them in the edge panel during those hours.

This. I leave it on 24/7. And you can choose left or right side.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Awesome! Thanks! But unlike AOD, it doesn't move. Anyone worried about burn in at all?

Posted via the Android Central App

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
This is great except when in holster is upside down. better than removing phone at work when I need the time, I guess.

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I will still use it but I carry in horizontal case. so no matter what I believe it will be upside down. I will try and see how it works.

androidfan2016

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys

Any body who is having different color other than white for the night clock on the edge panel of s7 edge. Mine is on the pinkish side. Tried to reset my settings but did not help. If I change the side of the night clock to left it is white color.

best