Process system isn't responding

xin.08

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
I got s7 edge for 4 days now. But everytime i tried to turn my phone off i always get this message "process system isn't responding" and then it will turn off. By the time it turns on the screen keeps on flashing with nothing on it. Then when it's done everything will be fine. Is it because of a software glitch or what? I already reformatted my phone three times already but still nothing seems to change. And also i notice whenever i try to reboot my phone i had this failed to unmount invalid argument whatsoever. Im worried because even it seems fine now i had this feeling that it would bring me a bigger problem in the near future. Please help. Thanks.

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Try wiping the cache from the recovery menu.
Turn off your phone. Volume UP + Power + Home. When you get to the green Android guy, hold down the power button yet again, then hit volume up at the same time. Then fly on down to "Wipe cache partition" and then reboot once that's done.

xin.08

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Turn off your phone. Volume UP + Power + Home. When you get to the green Android guy, hold down the power button yet again, then hit volume up at the same time. Then fly on down to "Wipe cache partition" and then reboot once that's done.
Thank you for your help. But i havent tried it yet. Because last night i tried to reformatted my phone "again". But this time i do it without the sd card on it. I also did formatted my sd card using a laptop. Now it seems fine. Hopefully it would be fine for good. *fingerscrossed*

xin.08

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
I thought my phone is ok now. But it turns out i am wrong. Now my phone is giving me this process system isnt responding error and then it will turn off. Then when it turns on it has this flashing screen. I tried what you told me. I press power+volume up+home button. When i tried to reboot my phone i got this error failed to unmount invalid arguments then it will turn off.

Last edited:

xin.08

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Sounds like you have a bad phone, i'd exchange it out for another.
The thing is after that it will run smoothly like nothing's had happened. But what i am worrying about is in the long run, in the near future do you think it wont damage my phone?

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

Tried it but the notification still appears. A minor inconvenience (ie not enough of a worry to wipe the phone

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey