I got s7 edge for 4 days now. But everytime i tried to turn my phone off i always get this message "process system isn't responding" and then it will turn off. By the time it turns on the screen keeps on flashing with nothing on it. Then when it's done everything will be fine. Is it because of a software glitch or what? I already reformatted my phone three times already but still nothing seems to change. And also i notice whenever i try to reboot my phone i had this failed to unmount invalid argument whatsoever. Im worried because even it seems fine now i had this feeling that it would bring me a bigger problem in the near future. Please help. Thanks.
    04-03-2016 07:20 AM
    I had this happen to mine when I would power on the phone. I reformatted the memory card with the phone. It stopped after that.
    04-03-2016 07:26 AM
    I had this happen to mine when I would power on the phone. I reformatted the memory card with the phone. It stopped after that.
    I did that three times already but still nothings change.
    04-03-2016 08:19 AM
    I did that three times already but still nothings change.
    You said you reformatted the phone.
    04-03-2016 08:20 AM
    Yes three times already. At first i thought the culprit was the sd card so i tried to turn it off without the sd card. But still the problem is the same.
    04-03-2016 08:23 AM
    Yes three times already. At first i thought the culprit was the sd card so i tried to turn it off without the sd card. But still the problem is the same.
    Oh im sorry, i formatted my phone with the sd card on it. (It also deleted all the stuff inside my sd card) I also did formatted the sd card alone.
    04-03-2016 08:27 AM
    Try wiping the cache from the recovery menu.
    Turn off your phone. Volume UP + Power + Home. When you get to the green Android guy, hold down the power button yet again, then hit volume up at the same time. Then fly on down to "Wipe cache partition" and then reboot once that's done.
    04-03-2016 09:19 AM
    Turn off your phone. Volume UP + Power + Home. When you get to the green Android guy, hold down the power button yet again, then hit volume up at the same time. Then fly on down to "Wipe cache partition" and then reboot once that's done.
    Thank you for your help. But i havent tried it yet. Because last night i tried to reformatted my phone "again". But this time i do it without the sd card on it. I also did formatted my sd card using a laptop. Now it seems fine. Hopefully it would be fine for good. *fingerscrossed*
    04-03-2016 06:16 PM
    I thought my phone is ok now. But it turns out i am wrong. Now my phone is giving me this process system isnt responding error and then it will turn off. Then when it turns on it has this flashing screen. I tried what you told me. I press power+volume up+home button. When i tried to reboot my phone i got this error failed to unmount invalid arguments then it will turn off.
    04-03-2016 11:23 PM
    Sounds like you have a bad phone, i'd exchange it out for another.
    04-04-2016 05:43 AM
    Sounds like you have a bad phone, i'd exchange it out for another.
    The thing is after that it will run smoothly like nothing's had happened. But what i am worrying about is in the long run, in the near future do you think it wont damage my phone?
    04-04-2016 06:02 AM
    Tried it but the notification still appears. A minor inconvenience (ie not enough of a worry to wipe the phone

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-25-2016 10:27 AM