I noticed none of my apps are installing on my SD card. Instead they're using up my internal storage which is what I would like to prevent.

This is my first Android device so I'm not exactly savvy with it at the moment. Only options I found was to either root my phone or download some listed apps. However, after reading reviews about some of the apps, it seems they don't really do anything.

Also, my app data is being saved to my SD card but the app itself is not.

Edit: I see that if you want to send apps directly to a SD card you can set it up as internal storage as long as you have a fairly fast card. If I did this, would it only work with this particular S7E or would it transfer to anything running Marshmallow? Also, would I still be able to transfer photos and videos by directly connecting my phone to a computer?
    04-03-2016 07:29 AM
    You can go to the app manager and select the app that you want to move to the sd card, and select sd card option
    04-03-2016 08:12 AM
    You can go to the app manager and select the app that you want to move to the sd card, and select sd card option
    Read this about 5 seconds after I found a article about it on Google. Kind of dumb that you have to do it like this. I would rather format my SD card to internal storage but apparently Samsung didn't like that idea.
    04-03-2016 09:08 AM
    Read this about 5 seconds after I found a article about it on Google. Kind of dumb that you have to do it like this. I would rather format my SD card to internal storage but apparently Samsung didn't like that idea.
    Samsung doesn't officially support adoptable storage. You can do it if you really wanted to. Directions are in the FAQ sticky
    04-03-2016 08:50 PM