magnetic car mount comes with piece of steel to use in the unit or case or on the back. will this interefere with wireless charging on s7 edge? Or do i need to choose one or the other?
    04-03-2016 01:00 PM
    magnetic car mount comes with piece of steel to use in the unit or case or on the back. will this interefere with wireless charging on s7 edge? Or do i need to choose one or the other?
    Welcome to Android Central!

You will have to chose between the two but you can not use them both at the same time. You could always just buy another case and swap out cases when you get in the car. Have one dedicated to the car mount and the other for when you are at home.
    04-07-2016 02:45 PM
    Is there such a think as a magnetic car mount with wireless charging? I've never seen one for the reasons given by itguyjax8430.
    04-08-2016 07:41 AM
    The magnetic part of the mount requires a piece of metal usually attached to the back of the phone via double sided tape. I've tried a couple different wireless charges with the s7e and the piece of metal; no go. The s7e itself is somewhat metallic and sort of sticks to a magnetic mount but not well enough to drive around in. So from my VERY limited experience with two chargers and the metal strip, it won't work. But please someone, prove me wrong. Right now I'm using the TYLT VU wireless car dock; it works well but not quite what I'd like.
    04-08-2016 07:54 PM