My thoughts 10 days in...

kpxstar9

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Let me start by saying that I've been an iPhone user since the 4s. My nost recent one being the 6+. I had android devices prior to that, but I've always found myself with the iPhone.

That said, I also have an iMac, MacBook Pro, and I had an iPad.

This phone is the first phone in a while that I'm completely comfortable with and doesn't make me miss my iPhone. I love the size of the phone in relation to the screen size. The camera is great, expandable storage is a plus, and the battery life is good enough to handle my needs. The icing on the cake is the ability to download themes, a process that is no where near as simple on an iPhone.

I don't miss using iMessage as the people that I talk to most also use either hangouts or WhatsApp.

I'm really glad that I found this phone. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Glad you like the device. Could you clarify something, though? This may be more on me, as I am a little tired, but Themes are easier on the iPhone, or am I misunderstanding you?

kpxstar9

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Glad you like the device. Could you clarify something, though? This may be more on me, as I am a little tired, but Themes are easier on the iPhone, or am I misunderstanding you?
What I mean is that applying a "theme" on an iPhone requires the device to be jailbroken, whereas I can simply download them from the theme store on this phone.

jianrong

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
hey i came from 6+ too....

Loving the theme, sharp ppi and fonts.... But the app itself isnt as smooth as ios... Some delay refresh. And gmail swipe to delete is slower than ios mail delete.

But overall the screen is an beauty. Yea the camera too... Hahahahha