Where is pro mode on my s7 edge camera?

A

AC Question

Hi All, i bought a samsung s7 edge last month and as i read how amazing its new features is i am now looking on its camera pro mode. i search the net and it they said that i could find it when i press the 'mode' on my camera app. i did it but there's no
'pro' button there. pls help. should i activate it first like the game launcher?
my s7 edge model is SM-G935FD

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
On mine there is in the camera app the word "mode" on the left bottom corner. When you press that a whole table of things pop up. Pro mode is top right.

Base_UK

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
As Flintlock said, it should be am option in Mode. If not, you should also have a download menu under mode, see if you need to install it through that (but it really should already be there)

Posted via the Android Central App

Bechoril

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
As Flintlock said, it should be am option in Mode. If not, you should also have a download menu under mode, see if you need to install it through that (but it really should already be there)

Posted via the Android Central App

Hi guys.
I need your help. I have the same problem as described on the top of the thread. I have no pro mode and no download option. I suspect that i have some weird kernel version. Unfortunatelly there is no option of attaching screenshots.
Any solutions?

meatloafa

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
i have a new edge 7 (25/12/2016) on the camera screen I only get a auto icon and a panorama icon can't get it into the pro mode that I use all the time on my edge 6+

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
i have a new edge 7 (25/12/2016) on the camera screen I only get a auto icon and a panorama icon can't get it into the pro mode that I use all the time on my edge 6+
Go to settings>Applications>Default Applications>Home>set it to anything except Easy Home.

Mian Shah

Apr 11, 2018
Visit site
GO LEFT
CLICK VIRTUAL SHOT
IN THE TOP LEFT CLICK THE TURN CAMERA BUTTON(MAKE SURE ITS ON THE BACK CAMERA)
THEN GO LEFT AND U WILL SEE PRO MODE
it doesn't work in selfie mode tho
Hope it helps it worked for me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance