When I select camera modes and then select live broadcast for youtube it asks me to sign in to enable it, it brings yt up a small browser-like window over top of the camera it, then my youtube homepage says "you are already signed-in to enable this feature". It won't direct me back to the camera, if I hit the back button then the whole process repeates. Anybody else have any problems with this? Any ideas?
    04-05-2016 12:07 PM
    nope it worked for me fine i logged into google then into my youtube. it recorded live or private and then uploaded the video without me knowing lol.
    04-05-2016 06:58 PM
    Unfortunately, I'm having the exact same problem. I have no clue how to fix it.
    04-09-2016 03:30 PM
    Everything I've read is dated when the s6 edge came out. Mine first kept repeating the 'you must sign in first' thing, now it signs in, takes me to the desktop page then greys out a bit like a pop up screen is there when one isn't. The articles all say YouTube has an issue with the Real Name Google + accounts being used as the sign in accounts.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-09-2016 05:46 PM
    Ok so i finally got it to work. When I clicked on 'sign in' I had to quickly scroll over and click 'mobile page' then poof, it went the verification page and now it works.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-09-2016 06:54 PM
    I had a really difficult time getting this to work but my steps were:

*Open the live broadcast and be merry with sign in page (even after signed in and accepted the permission)

*Long press back key so message doesn't pop up, then press settings

*In settings you'll need to add a new account (even if your YT Gmail address is present). My G+ page and YouTube accounts are separate yet under the same Gmail address. YT/Google still haven't merged old YT accounts with G+ pages which is causing issues like this. So, press account and then add account.

*Now you need to visit your G+ page on desktop and press your picture icon in the top right and press the settings button

*Scroll down to “Third-party tools” and click on “Set up password”. This process will let you have a unique username and password for apps that want to interact with your Google account (YouTube is still a Google service), without having access to your main Google credentials. You will get a weird version of your Google account's name “xxx-0000@pages.plusgoogle.com”.

*Now add the email address and the password you just setup in the accounts addition page of the YT live broadcast setup. This should now add your YT account and you can live stream.

Further notes http://www.phonearena.com/news/Cant-...-do-it_id75671
    04-10-2016 02:09 AM
    hi I am having the same issue with my S7 and all the interface of google plus changed. Anyone with a new solution ?
    03-30-2017 06:14 AM
    I tried doing the process below yet could not find the 3rd party tools in the settings browser? ive tried with primary and sub account with no luck

I had a really difficult time getting this to work but my steps were:

*Open the live broadcast and be merry with sign in page (even after signed in and accepted the permission)

*Long press back key so message doesn't pop up, then press settings

*In settings you'll need to add a new account (even if your YT Gmail address is present). My G+ page and YouTube accounts are separate yet under the same Gmail address. YT/Google still haven't merged old YT accounts with G+ pages which is causing issues like this. So, press account and then add account.

*Now you need to visit your G+ page on desktop and press your picture icon in the top right and press the settings button

*Scroll down to “Third-party tools” and click on “Set up password”. This process will let you have a unique username and password for apps that want to interact with your Google account (YouTube is still a Google service), without having access to your main Google credentials. You will get a weird version of your Google account's name “xxx-0000@pages.plusgoogle.com”.

*Now add the email address and the password you just setup in the accounts addition page of the YT live broadcast setup. This should now add your YT account and you can live stream.

Further notes http://www.phonearena.com/news/Cant-...-do-it_id75671
    12-18-2017 12:53 PM
    Just open your youtube app the actual app not the mobile page or web page and tap the movie camra at the top but forst you must login to youtube from a pc or regular brower and setup live broadcast
    12-19-2017 10:26 PM