video filming issues

morphogen

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
i dunno if anyones noticed that sometimes it seems to play back videos speed up a small percentage.

it did this on a long video i took the playback on the video on the phone is fine but on the vlc player on this one video on the pc is awful it just distorts every few seconds ill add a screenshot. im using a new s7 edge now from today.

sd card used 32 sandisk extreme im sure its an extreme one. its just the one video thats about 6 mins long.
Capture.JPG

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried playing this in a different computer? If the video plays fine on your phone, I'm guessing it's not a phone issue...

morphogen

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
i dont have access to a different computer i dont see why it wouldnt play on my laptop everything else does fine its just that one video. im in the uk using the uk chip.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The codec might need updating or the app has issues with the compression used by your phone. That's why I suggested trying it out on a different computer or at least a different video player. You can also try uploading to a Cloud Service or YouTube and if the video plays fine there, chances are the problem IS with your computer.

morphogen

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
the other videos from the phone worked perfect. ive got a new s7 now ill try snd transfer the file over from this one and see if the issue repeats itself and update any vlc codecs and updates.

morphogen

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
i wonder also if maybe i selected by mistake fhd 60fps option on the video i will try and film in all options and also.what i said above to try and recreate the error.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma