I'm having a weird issue on this device that I have never had before. I just purchased this device and when I try logging on any of the gun sites that I have visited in the past I get a OpenDns screen telling me that I'm not allowed on the site and to see my network administrator. It is a home network and I am the administrator. I have a Netgear nighthawk router and I do switch phones quite often. I have always been able to download the netgear genie app and click on the bypass account in order not to have these issues. I have even turned off any restrictions but I still get the opendns screen. I can access the sites on my Mac and S Tab 8.4. I can also access the sites with cellular data only. I don't know if this is a wifi issue or something the phone is doing? I would like to try other options before doing a reset on my device. Thanks for any help.

Edit: I just deleted my opendns account and I still can't log onto any of the sites with my s7. No problem with any of the other devices in the house.
    04-05-2016 08:56 PM
    Change your router's dns settings to google, 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4. See if that works.
    04-05-2016 09:11 PM
    Hello,
    Did you ever get this working?
    I have the same problem with the Netgear Genie Bypass accounts and my Galaxy S7, and also my new Galaxy J7. I am trying to work with Netgear as I thought the problem would be their Netgear Genie app not being compatible with these phones.
    Netgear Support just suggested the following to me: The issue you are having right now is isolated to the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung J7. They might have some features, perhaps in their MAC addresses that could not register with LPC (Live Parental Controls) openDNS. This has to be verified with Samsung.
    12-25-2016 09:44 AM