T-Mobile, first to introduce EVS (Enhanced Voice Services)

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
They announced today the EVS out of the box for LG G5 and it seems that one of the hidden features in this week's update for our S7 and S7 edge was EVS.

Yesterday while talking to my wife for the first time on my cell phone I noticed a very clear and higher volume than normal and I even asked her why she was screaming and she replied to me that I was the one who was screaming, so now it all makes sense.

Read this article and do a google search for it, but it's simply great news as this works cross-carrier and even using Wifi calling. T-Mobile keeps impressing me, time after time, I still don't know how are still people that just hates them and no matter what they do they react as if they own shares on their Carrier, like I said last year when they implemented the Enhanced Messaging feature, kudos to them on that, and if all the people complain and demand from their carrier the same stuff T-mobile has been offering to their customers for the past years, the US Mobile market would be a very different one.

T-Mobile introduces Enhanced Voice Services

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
They announced today the EVS out of the box for LG G5 and it seems that one of the hidden features in this week's update for our S7 and S7 edge was EVS.

Yesterday while talking to my wife for the first time on my cell phone I noticed a very clear and higher volume than normal and I even asked her why she was screaming and she replied telling me that I was the one who was screaming, so now it all makes sense.

Read this article and do a google search for it, but it's simply great news as this works cross-network and even using Wifi calling. T-Mobile keeps impressing me, time after time, I still don't know how are still people that just hates them and no matter what they do they react as if they own shares on their Carrier, like I said last year when they implemented the Enhanced Messaging feature, kudos to them on that, and if all the people complain and demand from their carrier the same stuff T-mobile has been offering to their customers for the past years, the US Mobile market would be a very different one.

T-Mobile introduces Enhanced Voice Services

Awesome, thanks for posting this.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Never been happier to be a T-Mobile customer

Posted via the Android Central App

That's right, plus you add that I have a 7 lines family plan with Unlimited calls and messages to US, PR, Mexico and Canada with 10 GB of data per line with data stash, Binge On and music services free for $180 minus $40 for having a business line linked to my personal account, plus FCC and taxes and don't pay more than $170 total a month, I'm just delighted.

And don't forget that I got 1 free year of Netflix plus a VR for each of the four S7 and S7 edge I bought plus 1 free year of MLB.tv premium per line (free this week for all T-Mobile subscribers) and it's simply a great time to be a T-Mobile customer, couldn't been happier with all this and the excellent coverage and LTE speeds I've always had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol