Scratches on back of S7 Edge 😣

zlows

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
My 1 year old does this crazy crawl where he slides around using semi flat objects under one hand. So he got his grubby little paws on my caseless phone and used it to slide down the hall. Pretttty sure my kids had also dragged some sandbox sand in the house because I now have a number of scratches across the back of my beautiful silver S7 Edge and I want to flush my toddler down the toilet and put myself in time out for leaving my phone without a case. Any way to buff them out?

designerge30

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
I am so sorry for that but there is only one way to repair that, you have to visit your service center but it will coast you too much, thay have to replace the hall phone case or you have to ignore it

Posted via the Android Central App

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Take it from me SAND SUCKS. I took my S7 edge on vacation to Florida with me. I wanted to grab a few beach shots. Which I did and they turned out great. Then on the way back I must have used my shirt or something to clean off the smudges on the screen . HUGE MISTAKE. When I got back I had my screen off in sunlight and I could see 4 of 5 scratches on the screen. They are not noticeable when the screen is on. Only when the screen is off in direct sunlight. Very upsetting but not the end of the world. My S6 edge was in perfect condition and now this. I should have just wash the phone off with water first. Lesson learned.