Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this issue.

I use google calendar all the time for work so need it to sync up as soon as its update. I have had the phone a couple of weeks and had noticed no issues but yesterday i saw that it hasn't synced up for the following days appointments.

I waited until this morning (the actual day) but it hadn't updated.

I had to manual go into the account settings and sync my google account even though it had been syncing as normal looking at the time.

This seems to have sorted it. I couldn't see a sync option in s planner to force it to sync itself....
    04-08-2016 02:23 AM
    Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this issue.

I use google calendar all the time for work so need it to sync up as soon as its update. I have had the phone a couple of weeks and had noticed no issues but yesterday i saw that it hasn't synced up for the following days appointments.

I waited until this morning (the actual day) but it hadn't updated.

I had to manual go into the account settings and sync my google account even though it had been syncing as normal looking at the time.

This seems to have sorted it. I couldn't see a sync option in s planner to force it to sync itself....
    Welcome to Android Central!

It could have just been some kind of glitch with the network maybe. Is it syncing correctly now?
    04-12-2016 07:35 AM
    Yes....so I had the battery saving mode on which disabled apps if they weren't used for 3 days. I turned that off and it seems to have solved everything.
    04-12-2016 05:56 PM