What's Your Default Messaging App? Lots of lag with Google's

IamDefiler

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Texting App

Trumessenger so I can block spam messages. Can Textra block senders?

Posted via the Android Central App
Yes. There is a "Blacklisted" section to hide messages from numbers you put there. So, you can go to the Blacklisted section under Settings and look at the messages later if you want but you are not notified about them.

gmanview2

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
I have been using Google Hangouts. Since I am heavily invested in Google's ecosystem I rely on Hangouts for not only my T-mobile Carrier SMS, but also my Google Voice messaging. I have been using it for a couple of years now and it does a decent job. I have tried other messaging apps (Google Messenger, Textra, Samsung Messages), but I eventually go back to Google Hangouts.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

I've been using the stock messaging app. I tried textra and a few others that I liked alright but why don't any of them let me change the background? I like that about the Samsung messaging app and it keeps me coming back to stock. I did like textra but it's so boring looking without the background.

dirtydantx

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
So the only issue that I'm having with Textra is sending MMS video. Pictures send fine, but video clips always fail. I tried altering the MMS size settings but it still doesn't work. :/

EDIT: I figured this out. :D

Last edited:

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Those using Textra, where is this quick reply pop up? I don't see it. Thanks in advance

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol