O2 headset promotion

Base_UK

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone else received the jabra Bluetooth headphones offered with the edge on O2 in the UK?

I ordered them a while ago and then had a message from a delivery company that something was on its way to me. Unfortunately, I was out of the country and couldn't collect from the drop off before it went back. Both delivery company (kondor) and o2 have been utterly useless in giving me any info, o2 can't even seem to confirm if they have been despatched yet, and just keeps passing the question around.

Thought it might be quicker just asking in here...

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else received the jabra Bluetooth headphones offered with the edge on O2 in the UK?

I ordered them a while ago and then had a message from a delivery company that something was on its way to me. Unfortunately, I was out of the country and couldn't collect from the drop off before it went back. Both delivery company (kondor) and o2 have been utterly useless in giving me any info, o2 can't even seem to confirm if they have been despatched yet, and just keeps passing the question around.

Thought it might be quicker just asking in here...

Welcome to Android Central!

Did they show up yet?

Base_UK

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
No, I managed to get hold of the distributor who said they would send them out again, but nothing yet. Will chase them this week.

Thanks for the welcome 😊

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechBro