Any regrets with color choice?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Now that the phone has been out for awhile are you all happy with your color choice or are any of you having any regrets? What color do you have and what color do you wish you had purchased?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm only regretting I didn't do one of the carrier BOGO deals so I could have the black one too. Everything blacked out is sexy, but not as sexy as my chrome one.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
3 phones? Bragging much? You must have 6 hands too.

Not bragging. I have four lines activated on my T-Mobile account. I bought the Note 5 in January and the S7 Edge in March. I preorederd one S7 Edge on February 28th and then ordered a second on March 2nd. The March 2nd S7 edge got overnighted and I called to cancel the 1st S7 Edge but they sent it anyways so I just kept it.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So why the heck do you have 3 phones?

Because it's fun. I've always had multiple phones from iPhones to Android phones. I like being able to use the Note 5 for work and the S7 Edge for anything else and my 6S+ for music. Last week, I was using my old Note Edge and last night, I was using my Note 4 as my TV remote.

Friday, I brought along my old iPhone 5S just because the thing was so small. Once in awhile, I'll even charge up my old Nexus 4 and bring that with me one day. It keeps things fun and I'm not stuck with one phone an entire year.

natetrain247

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Happy with my titanium silver.....although I wish Samsung had the black with the blue hue like the S6's or better yet wish they would release the green Emerald in the U.S. like they did in the UK for the S6.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Happy with my titanium silver.....although I wish Samsung had the black with the blue hue like the S6's or better yet wish they would release the green Emerald in the U.S. like they did in the UK for the S6.

I have the green Emerald s6 edge :D Hahaha I don't own an s7 but I feel really special having owned a color which no longer exists. Makes me feel special.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So why the heck do you have 3 phones?

Some people have multiple phones since they enjoy trying different things. Just like some people have 8 cars.. Because they like them and want to try them out.. Even if they all do similar takes :).

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I was getting sick of the silver after a couple of weeks and changed to the black. Still have both colors though.
That was my concern as well. Even though I think the silver looks amazing I was fearful I would geat tired of it and want a black one. So in the end I just bought a black one. But silver does look sleek.

2high4u

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
At first I wanted the silver one but in the end I got myself a black one and definitely not regretting it. I know i'll eventually be annoyed by the reflective tone. The black is classy, even more with a dbrand carbon fiber skin on the back 👌👌

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Because it's fun. I've always had multiple phones from iPhones to Android phones. I like being able to use the Note 5 for work and the S7 Edge for anything else and my 6S+ for music. Last week, I was using my old Note Edge and last night, I was using my Note 4 as my TV remote.

Friday, I brought along my old iPhone 5S just because the thing was so small. Once in awhile, I'll even charge up my old Nexus 4 and bring that with me one day. It keeps things fun and I'm not stuck with one phone an entire year.
I'm not being a wiseguy, just curious, do you get them free? Ou wealthy? That's a big investment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy