Question regarding music artwork

PaulinChina

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

This would be my first time posting here, as I've recently just purchased my first Samsung product, which is the awesome Galaxy S7Edge. I've been an Apple user for years now, but have finally made the switch.
I'm loving the phone so far (despite the limitations of using a Google heavy phone in China), and have been pretty lucky in figuring things out, with one exception. I can't seem to figure out how to change the artwork on transferred (not purchased) songs.
I've downloaded a program (CoverGrabber) that hasn't seemed to work, and I'm not able to find any help as to how to do this. I know that on the iPhone, the artwork is changeable through iTunes, but it doesn't seem to me that there is a way to do this with the Galaxy.
Would any of you fine folks know of someway I can switch the artwork so the corrected artist matches up to the song being played?

Thanks for all the help!

Paul

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
you using Google play music? it's very finicky with album art, for me the album art is there if use poweramp, but not there if I use Google play music, which I use for Android Auto. I've read you can apply missing art work on a pc through your browser on Google play.......

bullittmustang

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I use an app called album art grabber. Works perfect for missing album art in the stock Samsung music app. Not sure if you can use it to change existing artwork. Worth a try though.

Bag of Leaves

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
I use the Rocket Player music app, and also Wi-Fi sync my iTunes playlists/music via the same developer's iSyncr app, and there's an option in the app to change the artwork to a different picture, though I have never used it because iSyncr syncs everything correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance