Do any other Galaxy 7 Edge Users have an issue where the device makes same noise it makes when you hook it up to the charger, even when you aren't hooking it to the charger? My device, even when on silent/mute mode, makes this noise constantly. When I am taking a call, the device makes this noise repeatedly, when I swipe to unlock the screen it makes this noise every time (even though I have the lock screen sound disabled in settings), and my phone can just be sitting on my desk and will make this noise over and over without prompting or notifications coming through on my phone.

The biggest issue is that when my phone is on silent, I need it to be completely silent, but because this happens every time I unlock or if it is just sitting there, unused, it can be quite a distraction so I am unable to carry my phone with me to meetings, movies, etc, without fully powering down.

It seems as though it may be a short in the hardware, but I wanted to check here first in the event there was a more simple fix for this issue.

Thanks!
    04-12-2016 02:29 PM
    I'll move this over to the S7E forum.
    04-12-2016 03:16 PM
    Go to Settings
    Sounds and viberation and under System Off the ones you dont want
    hope that helps
    04-15-2016 03:01 AM
    It would seem to be a settings issue. Mine is completely silent when on silent mode
    04-15-2016 06:34 AM
    I have the exact same problem and it only started after I returned the phone for repair because it shut off and would not start up. They replaced a piece of hardware. It is not a settings issue. It happens from time to time, only after I have entered my password to get into the phone. Happens in all apps and is horrible when I am on a call. Any advice?
    10-04-2016 12:14 PM