internet video/audio sync problems

Dannyh1991

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Hello, have just upgraded from iPhone 6 to S7 Edge... really nice phone, first Android and probably not my last now, finally getting used to it.

I'm having problems with the video/audio sync on the Internet... the video plays for about 10 seconds then the video freezes while the audio continues so the audio is mismatched to the video, this also happens when I skip into a video and it's really annoying... I tried using a different browser and the same happened.

I sometimes have a few Internet tabs open incase I want to go straight back to something I was looking at earlier. And some of these are youtube videos because the Galaxy VR doesn't have a YouTube app.
A restart of the phone seems to have fixed it for now but should I be worried about anything? Is this common?

I also have another concern that may be unrelated but a couple of days ago the phone crashed on the Web browser and took maybe 3-4 worrying minutes to come back to life.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've never had an issue like this on mine, other than when playing audio over an older bluetooth speaker (that's really the speaker's fault, not the phone's) where the audio is delayed, but haven't seen issues with video either in apps or embedded in browser tabs. I use Chrome.