UK Software updates.

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Update has totally fixed touch issues for me. Also the wifi calling on EE for an unlocked handset has been a very nice bonus!!

Posted via the Android Central App

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine has channels to a lower haptic feedback when typing for sure even though it's all set to full. The haptic motor is fine though because when I go to put it on silent/vibrate it buzzes like normal. It's just typing.

Posted via S7 edge 😍

That's strange. I did find the haptic feedback reduce for a given setting but it is still strong enough. I have mine turned down almost as low as it goes, it would be way too strong if I put it on full like you have it. No difference after a reboot?

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Update has totally fixed touch issues for me. Also the wifi calling on EE for an unlocked handset has been a very nice bonus!!

Agreed. I had a real dilemma on whether to get the phone from ee or carphone Warehouse. Glad I went to CPW as after the last update the phone is more up to date that the ee version and has wifi calling too!

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
According to SamMobile Vodafone and O2 have released their firmware updates.

Let's see how far EE and Three Mobile lag behind.

Fingers crossed maybe by end of the week.

Please post if anyone gets update on EE or Three as I will hopefuly

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My keyboard has haptic feedback but it's lower than it was. Also, when setting an alarm it used to vibrate as you dial through the minutes and hours. Now it doesn't, I'm wondering if it's been disabled in the update. Very strange.

Posted via S7 edge 😍

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
On Vodafone UK, still no updates be it OS or security. Had the edge one a few days after receiving it. Currently on Feb security patch.

Attachments

• 26575.jpg
    26575.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 57

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site

Yeah dude, did this with previous phones. All available on Sammobile. Gonna wait and see when it gets pushed, out of curiosity more than anything

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Did a manual search and got the update through Vodafone at last. Mentioned camera fix (never had the issue personally) and nothing else.

Paul Meekin

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I got the update through on Vodafone yesterday. About an hour afterwards I made my first Wi-Fi call which was interesting as the Vodafone WiFi page still shows "coming soon" for the S7.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma