Has anyone been able to download the update to "People Edge" ? Every time I click on it the phone does nothing and the update button notifying me there is an update is still there.
    04-18-2016 09:00 AM
    My people edge works fine, for me
    the Yahoo Sports Edge doesn't update. I wanted updated score for my KC Royals...the Sports Edge screen was a day late.

I had to hit the refresh icon a few times, to make the scores become current.

As for the People Edge, mine works fine. I use that several times a day.

The one you are using, is this different than what was loaded with the phone?
    04-18-2016 09:40 AM
    Same problem with me on People Edge update. T-Mobile pushed out update to my phone (S6 edge plus) this morning. After upgrade, left with same experience. "A new version of people edge is available. Tap UPDATE to download and install the latest version." But when I click it, it just takes me to the home screen.

Tried looking at Google Play store for manual download. Found People Edge APP for $1.99, and not from Samsung. So assume its a 3rd party different app since I'd assume it should be free for us (however, it looks the same in the screenshot). Didn't try it.
    04-18-2016 05:56 PM
    Mine updated fine...s7 edge dual sim india

Posted via my Awesome Lumia 950 , Beautiful S7 Edge Gold or Surface pro 4
    04-18-2016 06:11 PM
    Same problem with me on People Edge update. T-Mobile pushed out update to my phone (S6 edge plus) this morning. After upgrade, left with same experience. "A new version of people edge is available. Tap UPDATE to download and install the latest version." But when I click it, it just takes me to the home screen.

Tried looking at Google Play store for manual download. Found People Edge APP for $1.99, and not from Samsung. So assume its a 3rd party different app since I'd assume it should be free for us (however, it looks the same in the screenshot). Didn't try it.
    Thats exactly what I am experiencing on my S7. Not sure how to fix it.
    04-19-2016 02:18 AM
    My people edge works fine, for me
    the Yahoo Sports Edge doesn't update. I wanted updated score for my KC Royals...the Sports Edge screen was a day late.

I had to hit the refresh icon a few times, to make the scores become current.

As for the People Edge, mine works fine. I use that several times a day.

The one you are using, is this different than what was loaded with the phone?

Same one, Tmobile did an update today and now it keeps asking for an update that won't ever come.
    04-19-2016 02:19 AM
    Mine updated fine...s7 edge dual sim india

Posted via my Awesome Lumia 950 , Beautiful S7 Edge Gold or Surface pro 4
    Any difference between the old one and the new one. Also what version is the new one?
    04-19-2016 02:21 AM
    Mine downloaded with no problems on two S7 Edge phones. I downloaded the update from Samsung.
    04-19-2016 03:07 AM
    Mine downloaded with no problems on two S7 Edge phones. I downloaded the update from Samsung.
    How did you download from Samsung?
    04-19-2016 03:49 AM
    How did you download from Samsung?
    I got a notification saying that there were Samsung updates available. I tapped on that notification where it took me to the Samsung store and I hit the update all button. There were updates to S Voice, Samsung Browser, Samsung Music and a few other apps. Everything updated perfectly.
    04-19-2016 03:51 AM
    I got a notification saying that there were Samsung updates available. I tapped on that notification where it took me to the Samsung store and I hit the update all button. There were updates to S Voice, Samsung Browser, Samsung Music and a few other apps. Everything updated perfectly.
    EXCELLENT that was the problem. I had disabled Galaxy Apps. Once I enabled it everything downloaded like a champ. Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions!
    04-19-2016 04:07 AM
    EXCELLENT that was the problem. I had disabled Galaxy Apps. Once I enabled it everything downloaded like a champ. Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions!
    Glad you figured it out. Leave Galaxy Apps enabled from now on.
    04-19-2016 04:08 AM
    You need to have samsung updates app enabled if it's disabled it won't update
    06-13-2016 05:24 PM
    For my Verizon S7 Edge:

1. Go to Settings > Application manager > Select "Disabled" from the "All Apps" drop down arrow to view all disabled apps.

2. Find "Galaxy Apps" and select "Enable."

3. The "Update" links appearing on both my People Edge and Apps Edge then worked; updates were successfully installed and the former update message and non-working update link were gone.
    06-13-2016 07:21 PM