Alarm Clock Bug?

photojonny

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
I have a new S7e, coming from a 2014 Moto X. I've always used the standard Google Clock app for alarms, and often use Google Now voice to set them.

On my S7e (running Google Now launcher) when I set an alarm either using voice commands, or via the Google Clock app (not the Sammy one), when the alarm goes off the alarm sounds - but there is no visual response - no on screen alarm, nothing in the notification bar - it just keeps going until I enter the Google clock app and uncheck the alarm toggle. No main screen to swipe to snooze or dismiss. It took me about 2 mins to turn it off this morning as I couldn't work out how to do so.

Anyone else have this problem - anyone else using Google's standard alarm on the S7e?

Thanks.

photojonny

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
I can't see any settings for clock or alarm notifications. Bizarrely, the phone has 2 preinstalled clock apps - the Google one I'm used to (with a purple icon) and a Samsung one. (with a white icon) When I go to the app manager menu through settings, both clock apps are next to each other, and both have the Purple Google icon meaning I can't tell which is which. They have significantly different sizes (144kb vs 14.55 MB) but even there there are no settings regarding notifications.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech