Twitter Notification Sound?

Kasper610

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
My twitter Notification sounds keeps going back to default? No matter what I set it to, it never sticks. Is this happening to anyone else. I've looked at the permission settings in the phone and I cant seem to figure out why the twitter sound wont stick. Any help please......

Kasper610

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Is there a "Fix" for this that you know of.... Its so annoying.... I set the sound, exit out, go back to check and it's on the default sound again!

Posted via the Android Central App

insane42

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Is there a "Fix" for this that you know of.... Its so annoying.... I set the sound, exit out, go back to check and it's on the default sound again!

Only way I've done it is to install a 3rd party handler like one of the File Managers. Pick your sound with that, and it seems to stick. I'm annoyed by this as well, and Twitter @support ignores me.

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes it's happened to me too I just stop trying to change it after a while, anyone know if this a device issue or a marshmallow issue?

veselinmarkovic

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know if there's a way to set the notification sound to Silent using a 3rd party handler, as you normally do in Android's default Sound Picker (if only it worked)?

Thanks!