S7 Edge Users - Why do you use another launcher?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Right I meant to say I did not liking swiping through pages in TW to get to an app. Its a little easier in arrow. Although the icons are bigger.

I played around with Nova has tons of options but felt will stick with Arrow, somehow I like it a lot :D

If you like it better, that's what counts. It's good to have choices.

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I was using TW when I first got my s7e, and I really liked how clean it's become(was with lg the last 2 years) but the customization features that Nova Prime brings, especially to a phone like this made me change back to Nova. Another reason why Android is so amazing.

Posted via the Android Central App

IBJammin

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I dig Action 3 for the quick theme feature. Almost as much flexibility as nova, great shortcut control, and simply load a new wallpaper and everything color matches automatically. Nice for a quick change of pace.

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
What bothers me most about using TW themes is the fact that so few icons are changed to go with the theme. Just the Samsung apps are themed. That means if I want other apps on my homescreen, which I do, they look awful. If this wasn't the case I would give it a chance. But right now I am using Nova and the app "Kustom Live Wallpaper" - which is awesome - and I can't see how anything could be better. The possibilities with Kustom are amazing and it works great with Nova.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma