05-25-2016 07:00 PM
56 123
    Defective is defective. If they don't replace it, how is that good business for them? I've had this issue with a Samsung television about 8yrs ago. Can't see in the photo that there is an issue, but by op's description it seems like bad display panel.
    But they are replacing it.
    05-24-2016 03:26 PM
    I like everyone's analogies . Especially the ones where you say "you broke it"...once again, I didn't break this phone. It was a manufactures defect. You can sit here and tell me all the things I "should have done". Fact of the matter is...I paid $700 for an item, did the responsible thing by purchasing a screen protector, and the item broke 2 weeks after the purchase because of a Samsung defect. The multi billion dollar company chose not to reimburse me for the item I bought to help protect their product. I stand by my statement...it's bad business. Plain and simple. I'm not taking them to small claims court, I'm not starting a negative media campaign. I'm simply stating that it's bad business. I can't believe this thread has grown to the size it has. Now, feel free to continue to compare apples to oranges, make terrible analogies, tell me all the horrible mistakes I made, and continue with the woulda shoulda coulda .

Posted via the Android Central App
    It's not THEIR product any more you bought it so ownership changed. They took care of the defective part.
    05-24-2016 03:43 PM
    Most of the analogies were spot on. You're just upset no one is agreeing with you so you're pouting.
    05-24-2016 03:45 PM
    Op, why didn't you just get zagg to replace it? Yeah you would be out a few bucks but much less than $30.
    05-24-2016 03:48 PM
    Got to love Costco. I had to swap out my S7 Edge 3-4 weeks after purchasing due the the rear facing camera just stopped working. They will exchange it for a new one for up to 90 days.
    05-25-2016 03:02 AM
    Been buying phones for a long time.
    Always refurbs unless they have none in stock.
    If it's a new and hot device, you might get a new one in return.
    I haven't had any issues with refurbs. Actually for Apple products, I buy refurbs.
    Anyway, they are also not responsible for accessories. You leave it with the phone, you lose it. Sorry.
    I've had new phones that I sent in (less than a month) and got a refurb. It is what it is.
    I know what to expect so I don't get upset.
    05-25-2016 07:00 PM
56 123