Each day I use my S7E, I discover more coolness about having the Edge display.

I have my work number setup as part of my Peoples Edge panel, with RED as the color.

This morning...had my S7E facedown with sound on vibrate. I noticed my phone lighting up with a RED glow around the sides.

I knew this feature existed, but it hasn't came into use until this morning.

Also, a RED tab appears above my EDGE panel reminding me to deal with call.

I had a Incipio DualPro case on too, since I had just finished working out at the gym. The case did not impede the People Edge lighting in anyway.

Cool stuff!
    04-25-2016 08:48 AM
    I forgot about this feature until about a week ago. However i never lay my phone face down so don't really take advantage of it. I wish it would do something similar for texts too.
    04-25-2016 09:29 AM
    I forgot about this feature until about a week ago. However i never lay my phone face down so don't really take advantage of it. I wish it would do something similar for texts too.
    It does. I just got a text from my wife and it lit up the color I changed it to.
    04-25-2016 10:26 AM
    I just saw a good YouTube video about the Edge features and this was one of them. The other thing about People Edge is that if they also use it, you can send them drawings and smilies and such. Between that and the color thing (even though I don't really place my phone face-down), I put People Edge back on my Edge. I also bought the notes Edge to use kinda like sticky note reminders.
    teeitupmo#WN likes this.
    04-25-2016 09:42 PM
    Mainly I put the phone face down, so the DOZE feature of Marshmallow can be activated while I am at work. I believe with the Always on Display, the DOZE never gets used.

When I am off work, I don't put it facedown, except at night.
    04-25-2016 09:49 PM
    It does. I just got a text from my wife and it lit up the color I changed it to.
    Awesome! Just tried it out, you're right!
    05-02-2016 09:39 AM
    Mainly I put the phone face down, so the DOZE feature of Marshmallow can be activated while I am at work. I believe with the Always on Display, the DOZE never gets used.

When I am off work, I don't put it facedown, except at night.
    That's not true. Please see my thread below.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...tery-life.html
    05-02-2016 10:45 AM
    That's not true. Please see my thread below.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...tery-life.html
    Notice my choice of words, I said "I believe..." implying that is what I think.
    05-02-2016 10:53 AM