I've seen people mention they have Wunderground weather on their S7 Edge lock screen but I haven't been able to find a way to do it?? No where in the apps settings as far as I can see.. Anyone here able to get it or any weather on their lock screen??

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-25-2016 11:25 PM
    I don't have Wunderground, but have weather from the GO Weather Ex app on my lock screen. It keeps the weather as a notification on my phone, so that is how it appears on the lock screen: as a notification. You'll have to check the app you use to see if they have the availability of a notification. It is annoying when I am using the phone to have it always take up space in the drop-down notifications panel, but it is the way the app puts the current temperature in the upper left of the notifications bar and I want that feature (especially since it is better than having "Sprint" there instead), so I tolerate it.
    04-26-2016 12:44 AM
    I don't think that there is a way to display the weather in the same way that it was done in Lollipop. Every app that I have found, displays it as a notification.
    04-26-2016 04:37 AM
    Go to settings, lock screen and security,then notifications on lock screen. toggle wunderground on ..
    04-26-2016 06:01 AM