Hi, I seem to be having a strange issue with my S7 edge. This is only recent though.

Whatsapp, facebook, email and sometimes sms, the following happens:

- On the home screen there are notification I have messages. But sometimes they disappear. When I go into the app the messages and unread notification is there.

They all of sudden on the home screen sometimes the notifications will be back saying I have messages. This happens randomly even if I don't go into the apps.
    04-26-2016 03:29 AM
    Are you referring to the 'heads up' notifications? Those are little 'pop up' windows that appear at the top of your phone but only for a brief moment, then disappear, but the lockscreen and notification bar notifications should still be there (if the app displays them there).

If so, that's normal behavior for those notifications. They're supposed to disappear after a few seconds. If you'd like to get rid of them altogether you can go into your Notifications settings and disable it per app, or download a 3rd party app from the Play Store (like HeadsOff) that does it for all apps at once.
    04-26-2016 04:13 PM