Samsung Dialer - Blocked Calls

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Is it possible to see if the dialer has blocked calls already set in the blocked list?

I have a curiosity to see how well and often it works after I block calls marked as spam.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes. In the call log, tap on More, Under Filter By, select Rejected calls.

I had T-Mobile disable voicemail on my account to prevent those robocalls from going directly to voicemail which will happen if a number is blocked.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I use 2 apps to block calls premptively. The Verizon blocking or phone blocking requires that you already know what numbers you want to block. By using certain apps, you can filter out calls that come from numbers you don't already know--spam, marketing, unknown or spoofed numbers. I use Whitepages and Call Control to spare me from the 2-4 calls per DAY that I get that are BS calls from marketers. You can set up the apps to allow anyone on your contact list to get through to you, as well as other parameters to customize what it is rejected and what's allowed through. You can even configure Call Control to prevent incoming texts but for that you have to upgrade to the paid version. I get good results with the free version. The nice thing about White Pages is that it often identifies what type (Fraud, Spam, etc) and even who is calling from numbers not in your contacts. These 2 apps have kept me from cursing so much. :)

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes. In the call log, tap on More, Under Filter By, select Rejected calls.

I had T-Mobile disable voicemail on my account to prevent those robocalls from going directly to voicemail which will happen if a number is blocked.

Thanks, but that includes manually rejected calls though.