Hi everybody.
    I'm about to buy a new smartphone but I'm still hesitating. I had an Xperia SL and I like Sony. I was going to choose the Z5 premium but some comments say the camera in the S7 edge is better. I saw some picture of the two phones and I have this impression too. Which one do you recommend me? In the Xperia SL, there were multicolour led notifications and each one has it's colour; facebook blue, SMS white, messenger green... I fear to not find this on the Samsung and the problem of the best camera. This is the only thing that prevents me from choosing.
    04-26-2016 12:42 PM
    Hi everybody.
    I'm about to buy a new smartphone but I'm still hesitating. I had an Xperia SL and I like Sony. I was going to choose the Z5 premium but some comments say the camera in the S7 edge is better. I saw some picture of the two phones and I have this impression too. Which one do you recommend me? In the Xperia SL, there were multicolour led notifications and each one has it's colour; facebook blue, SMS white, messenger green... I fear to not find this on the Samsung and the problem of the best camera. This is the only thing that prevents me from choosing.
    You're going to have to make a compromise. Both are very nice phones. Do you want the best (arguably, I'm not trying to start fights) mobile camera, or do you want A great one with different LED notifications?

Look at the software, too. You may see something you like or dislike about either. Both a skinned pretty heavily.

Both are going to be great phones. You're going to be happy either way. Good luck!
    04-26-2016 12:46 PM
    Thank you for answering!
    I want both, led notifications and a good camera, lol. Does the S7 edge have the led multicolour notifications? Which one do you prefer?
    04-26-2016 01:29 PM
    on the s7 it is app dependent.. if the app you are using gives the option to change the led you can change it
    04-26-2016 01:32 PM
    For instance my texts are yellow, Android Central is green, Gmail is blue and so on, so the ability is there...

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge
    Attached Thumbnails Z5 Premium or S7 Edge?-4179.jpg  
    04-26-2016 01:34 PM
    In Xperia SL it's integrated, it's not an application, and it works better than the applications. Samsung?
    04-26-2016 01:43 PM
    i'm not sure how it works better... i think with a light color either it works or it doesn't.... if you like the internal feature i would just go with the Xperia then, it's nice phone
    salahpausini likes this.
    04-26-2016 01:47 PM
    Thank you. The cameras?
    04-26-2016 01:54 PM
    the camera on the s7 is hard to beat, the focus time and low light ability is pretty outstanding... that being said it is a sony sensor (lol) i personally would pick the edge, but i don't think you can be disappointed either way
    salahpausini likes this.
    04-26-2016 01:58 PM
    salahpausini likes this.
    04-26-2016 02:02 PM