Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has an issue with the glare on the screen, specially on the sides & rooms with lots of light.

I've had the phone only since Saturday but it's really becoming an annoyance now, especially where it sit at work surrounded by lights & a huge window directly behind me with no shades.

Just wanted to see if I could possibly have a defective glass or is it a common problem? It's bad enough for me wanting to possibly return it. I absolutely love everything else about the phone but I'm at the point where this its giving me headaches now.

Thanks,
    04-28-2016 01:46 AM
    Glare yes but wouldn't say awful. Depends on when and where I am. Sounds like you are in a light filled area so yes that could get annoying.
    04-28-2016 07:11 AM
    I put on one of these matte, case fit screen protectors Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Skin | Body and Screen Protection | Best Skins Ever . Eliminated the glare. Had a matte protector on my S4 since day one and that's what I prefer. You may or may not like it, but for $10 I think it's worth a shot. Been on for two weeks and no bubbling or edge peeling up with a spigen case yet.
    04-28-2016 10:03 AM
    I noticed it at first but I have grown to ignore the small glares once I zone in on my video.
    04-28-2016 12:14 PM
    I don't think it's any worse than other phones I've owned.
    04-29-2016 04:11 PM
    I put on one of these matte, case fit screen protectors Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Skin | Body and Screen Protection | Best Skins Ever . Eliminated the glare. Had a matte protector on my S4 since day one and that's what I prefer. You may or may not like it, but for $10 I think it's worth a shot. Been on for two weeks and no bubbling or edge peeling up with a spigen case yet.
    I second the Best Skins Ever screen protector, though I got the glossy one instead of the matte (I personally can't stand the feel and look of them). I got the case version for just the front and have had zero problems with either of my cases pulling it up or anything (I did follow the directions and not use the phone for twelve hours after installation, plus I didn't put a case on it for the forty-eight hours it takes for the protector to fully adhere/bubbles to come out).
    04-29-2016 08:21 PM