Hello everyone,

just got a s7 Edge, coming from a 6S plus and I was trying to sync my itunes music, playlists...using iSyncr. Eveyrthing worked fine at first, but then I got an error message saying that I don't have enough storage left.
    This can't be true because I have a 64gb micro SD...but I do have implemented adoptable storage. it would seem that iSyncr will not write on the SD card portion of my whole storage.
    Could this is be the issue?

thanks!
    04-28-2016 08:22 AM
    I had no issues using iSyncr via Wi-Fi to load 10GB of music onto my 128 GB SD card, which is not adoptable storage, so that might be your problem. I haven't used adoptable storage, so don't know if you can tell what is on internal storage and what is on the external card, but if you can tell, be sure to pick a location on the external card.
    04-29-2016 09:20 PM
    I don't recall specifically what was going on with that app back when I loaded my iTunes onto my previous phone, (LG G3) but I think I had to load to internal sd first then use the computer to cut/paste to my external sd.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-30-2016 06:17 AM
    You can select the location in settings, but not sure how that plays with adoptable storage.

04-30-2016 11:26 PM
    I don't recall specifically what was going on with that app back when I loaded my iTunes onto my previous phone, (LG G3) but I think I had to load to internal sd first then use the computer to cut/paste to my external sd.

Generally iSyncr gives you a choice between internal or external storage sync. No need to copy and paste.
    05-01-2016 08:29 AM
    No issue with iSyncr for me (100gb music), but I left storage default.

05-01-2016 09:12 PM
    I've never had an issue with I syncr. I. Always select the sd card when prompted.

Posted via Android Central App
    oneformula likes this.
    05-02-2016 01:47 PM
    We're happy to help with issues that you're experiencing with iSyncr - email us at iSyncr@JRTStudio.com for help!
    05-03-2016 10:11 AM
    Generally iSyncr gives you a choice between internal or external storage sync. No need to copy and paste.
    Yes, but the process would stall every time I tried and would have to start over if writing directly to extSD.

05-03-2016 05:14 PM
    Yes, but the process would stall every time I tried and would have to start over if writing directly to extSD.

Ah, I see. I generally haven't had any issues with writing to my card as long as the transfer starts to begin with. Sometimes it has gotten a bit glitchy with connecting, but not too often.

Right now I can't transfer via USB at all (the phone isn't recognized for internal or external transfer), but I'm pretty sure that's because I'm using a preview release of Windows 10. It still works via WiFi.
    05-04-2016 02:12 PM