10-25-2016 06:00 AM
52 123
    Sorry to revive dead post but I have had almost a copied and pasted reply from Samsung regarding my device sent just a few days ago - may I ask how your claim went in the end and could you contact me please? Thank you
    10-25-2016 04:46 AM
    Hi everyone, I haven't been on this forum for a while and I'm sorry that you didn't get the help you wanted from me. Please send me a private message, I'll message back to you. Below is the steps I took to get my replacement.

1. file formal written complaints to

i/ Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd Samsung House 1000 Hillswood Drive Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0PS
    ii/ Samsung Customer Support Selectapost 38 Sheffield, S97 3FJ

They are obliged to reply to you within 7 days I think, please keep receipts and quote your reference number in your complaints and make sure you include your contact details in the letter

2. If they still stand by their final decision, request for an official report which I have never got.

3. email their customer services director (please send me a private message for the email address)

4. keep doing it until you get to the bottom of your case. If they blame you, they have to give you tangible evidence.

In my case, the person who replied to me following up with my email with the customer service director didn't care or even read what my case was and she sent me another email saying she has scheduled a pick up for my phone to be delivered to ANOVO (my phone was already at ANOVO for almost a month which I clearly explained what has happened in my email and my complaint letters). That was the last straw, and I quoted what she did and send it to the customer services director again. She then personally called and apologised, and agreed for a replacement and some cash compensation which I declined and asked for a gear VR instead.

Hope it helps your case

10-25-2016 06:00 AM
52 123