How bad, if at all is the glare in Sunlight with either the silver or gold S7 Edge?

Cyrixx

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

The wife and I are considering taking advantage of Verizon's buy one S7 Edge get one free promo. I'm currently all Apple gear and in black but thinking if we do this I want something different color wise but after researching on youtube there is a lot of glare from the lights and curious how bad if at all is the glare outdoors on a sunny day? Thinking of rocking the silver with a silver Moto 360 Gen 2 with black band to match. Any helpful comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Cy

ded1945

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Can't say I've used mine (Gold) outdoors often, but the few times I have any glare has not prevented me from either answering or making a call.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any problems using it outdoors. I do have problems driving in my truck with my phone on my leg and the sun hitting it just right and I have to move it. Kind of annoying but just a habit to put it on my leg.

Posted via the Android Central App

MalachyNG

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I was using my silver S7 Edge outside today and the sun was behind me in just the right way that I would get some glare but it was easy enough to adjust the angle.

I have also reflected sun at my wife when she was driving (and she's done the same with her gold S7 to me) but it's not much worse than when you get glare from a watch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech