Has anyone had their keyboard stop vibrating randomly? Mine just stopped today and I can't get it to come back. I went to the settings and keyboard vibration is enabled and I even restarted my phone but nothing. The soft keys still have vibration feedback, just not the keyboard. Any suggestions (aside from dl a new keyboard app)?
    05-02-2016 08:03 AM
    I found the problem (that didn't show initially for some reason). I followed the general path you mentioned and vibration was shaded saying to disable power saving mode to enable vibration... I totally get it doing that if power saving mode actively running but I had power saving on but only active when power dipped below 20%. Seems rather pointless to have a "wait until" feature in power saving if it turns things off all the time. Power saving is completely off now and keyboard vibration feedback has returned...
    05-02-2016 12:50 PM
    I found the problem (that didn't show initially for some reason). I followed the general path you mentioned and vibration was shaded saying to disable power saving mode to enable vibration... I totally get it doing that if power saving mode actively running but I had power saving on but only active when power dipped below 20%. Seems rather pointless to have a "wait until" feature in power saving if it turns things off all the time. Power saving is completely off now and keyboard vibration feedback has returned...
    I have the same problem. Seems very silly that they changed it on this update. Hopefully they fix it soon.
    05-03-2016 03:05 AM