Can some one suggest me if i can exchange my phone with a new one , i bought this 8 days back from best buy (att) and i dropped it today there are few dents but nothing major. I am under 14 day return period.

THANKS.
    05-05-2016 02:46 PM
    did you purchase insurance? or warranty?
    05-05-2016 02:48 PM
    I don't think that's what return periods are for...
    chanchan05 likes this.
    05-05-2016 02:51 PM
    They probably will not take it back but if you happened to buy it with a credit card you might be in luck. Most credit cards have a 90 day accident policy on most things purchased with the card. You might want to purchase insurance for it if you don't have any yet. SquareTrade is pretty reasonable. Good luck.
    05-05-2016 02:55 PM
    They probably will not take it back but if you happened to buy it with a credit card you might be in luck. Most credit cards have a 90 day accident policy on most things purchased with the card. You might want to purchase insurance for it if you don't have any yet. SquareTrade is pretty reasonable. Good luck.

it would be fraudulent to purchase insurance on the phone after it was damaged
    05-05-2016 03:02 PM
    If you brought it at Best Buy you can bring it back with no problem and exchange it regardless of condition even though it's frowned upon they won't even second-guess it
    05-05-2016 03:02 PM
    If you brought it at Best Buy you can bring it back with no problem and exchange it regardless of condition even though it's frowned upon they won't even second-guess it
    Non-Returnable Items
    Some items cannot be returned, including:

•Labor, delivery and/or installation services
    •Pre-paid cards such as music, photo, video or phone cards
    •Digital content (e.g. music downloads)
    •Pitch In™ Card contributions
    •Consumable items such as food, drink and batteries
    •Items that are damaged or abused
    •Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords and cables
    •Etched or otherwise personalized items
    •Opened computer software, movies, music and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund

item 6 seems to disagree, but i guess it doesn't hurt to try
    05-05-2016 03:07 PM
    I had dropped my phone as well. Left a huge scratch on my phone. I also had an issue with my phone constantly rebooting on it's own. That might have helped but I clearly let Samsung know that I had dropped and damaged the phone and they still told me return it.
    05-05-2016 03:29 PM
    I had dropped my phone as well. Left a huge scratch on my phone. I also had an issue with my phone constantly rebooting on it's own. That might have helped but I clearly let Samsung know that I had dropped and damaged the phone and they still told me return it.
    nice!, thats pretty cool, did best buy give you any grief when you brought it in?
    05-05-2016 03:40 PM
    nice!, thats pretty cool, did best buy give you any grief when you brought it in?
    I actually returned mine back to Verizon since I purchased it from them online.

Sorry I realized I had completely missed out the "purchased at Best Buy" part. Read too fast...
    05-05-2016 05:07 PM
    Be an adult and accept that you hurt your phone and live with it.
    Altarocks01 and chanchan05 like this.
    05-05-2016 07:07 PM
    it would be fraudulent to purchase insurance on the phone after it was damaged
    I wasn't saying to put in a claim for a couple bumps. I was saying that he has time to purchase the insurance before he drops it again.
    05-05-2016 07:56 PM
    Just a FYI.. Some posts have been cleaned. Discussing illegal activities (such as committing fraud against an insurance company) is not allowed on the forums regardless if you believe Samsung can afford it due to them being a "big company." Illegal is illegal and it is not to be discussed here on the forums.

Thanks.
    NexusGirlX likes this.
    05-05-2016 08:03 PM
    My apologies @myersjesse

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge
    05-05-2016 08:03 PM
    My apologies @myersjesse

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge
    No problem. I didn't word it very well.
    05-05-2016 08:56 PM