Where do you find master sync on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?

A

AC Question

Where do you find master sync on Samsung galaxy s7 edge

I have set up my email and i have turned notifications on and sync schedule to auto but i still do not get notified of emails and they do not arrive in my invox until i got into the app and manually sync it. I have seen that it says in master sync has been disabled but i cannot find that on my phone to turn on

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Settings/General/Accounts/Email/<your email account>/check the Sync Email box (tap it to put a checkmark in it).

Ell Ell

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Syncing email on Samsung? It depends on the Samsung model you have.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Active. The instructions on the previous posts don't work on my phone.
For the S7 Actives, there are different instructions.

Ell Ell

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Re: Where do you find master sync on Samsung galaxy s7 edge

@ AC Question: .
If you have an S7 Active, then let me know. Syncing emails depends on the Samsung model you have.

Larry2017

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
I have exactly the same problem and it just happened after 5 months of working well. How does one turn the master sync back on? I have a Galaxy 7

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Open SETTINGS, then ACCOUNTS. Hit MORE in the upper right corner. If you see TURN ON AUTO SYNC, then your phone isn't synchronizing anything in the background. Turn it on and you should be good to go.

When AUTO SYNC is disabled, then you don't get notifications because the device isn't looking for anything until you open a particular app.